The RE/MAX Technology Edge
RE/MAX Signature Properties Careers
This site is designed to generate free leads to RE/MAX Associates and enables Associates to showcase themselves with photographs and up-to-date profiles. On Remax.com, most MLS listings are now at a buyer?s fingertips. Unlike other real estate sites, Remax.com visitors can contact RE/MAX Associates directly by using the Find An Agent or Find An Office searches. The site provides free help to consumers for their mortgages and moving needs and provides an international flavor by emphasizing the many countries in which RE/MAX is present.
Lead Street - Thousands of Free Internet Leads for RE/MAX Agents
A free RE/MAX nationwide internet lead generation system for all participating RE/MAX agents. LeadStreet provides effective, current and convenient real estate listing information to consumers on http://www.remax.com. This groundbreaking initiative provides users with a seamless view of all residential property listings in the USA by creating a national collection of IDX/ILD (internet listing display) broker web sites. In conjunction with providing the consumer exactly what they are looking for, the new system includes a state-of-the-art lead generation and lead management system for all participating agents.
Remax.net - RE/MAX Mainstreet
An exclusive members-only website, RE/MAX Mainstreet enables Associates to exchange ideas across the global network, download logos, documents, listing presentations and much more at no cost.
- An e-mail forwarding system, your name@ remax.net, which includes anti-spam and antivirus filters. Add the power of the RE/MAX brand to your marketing efforts by using the remax.net e-mail alias on all your advertising materials. Your e-mails are directed to the e-mail address you specify.
- Message boards. Affiliates can post questions, send and receive referrals and network with RE/MAX members worldwide.
- Downloads. A resource database for documents, forms, logos, graphics, listing presentations and much more.
- Daily RE/MAX and industry news.
- RSN streaming audio and video. RSN streams video of ?RE/MAX News? clips and excerpts from the RE/MAX Coaching Hall of Fame, a live monthly prime-time series featuring real estate trainers Howard Brinton, Brian Buffini, Connie Podesta and Richard Robbins.
- Access hundreds of RE/MAX Approved Suppliers in the online eMarketplace.
- On-line registration for RE/MAX International conventions and conferences, as well as RE/MAX Satellite Network designation courses.
RSN (RE/MAX Satellite Network)
A cornerstone of RE/MAX Technologies, RSN offers training courses to RE/MAX affiliates. Nearly half of the programming is devoted to software training, the internet and technology tools designed to keep RE/MAX Associates ahead of the competition. RSN also airs presentations by top industry educators and coaches like Howard Brinton, Brian Buffini, Connie Podesta and Richard Robbins as well as continuing education and designation courses like ABR, CRS, CRB, etc.
RE/MAX Design Center
In October 2006, RE/MAX introduced the Design Center on Mainstreet. The Design Center is a powerful tool that will enable associates to design top quality listing sheets, brochures, postcards, flyers and web commercials! The Design Center contains over 1,200 templates that Associates can personalize with their own photo and content. Once an associate customizes their template they can print it out in their office or send it to a commercial printer to have high quality pieces printed. Many associates spend thousands of dollars a year having professional pieces created. The design center is free of charge to all associates, saving agents money on their personal promotion items!
RE/MAX Of New England Training and Education Programs
RE/MAX Of New England offers an array of educational and training programs geared for both newer agents and seasoned professionals. These programs include:
- RE/MAX & You: Educational session for both new and seasoned Associates.
- Leader?s Choice: Helps agents increase their production by an average of 250%
- Eclipse: Accountability coaching program to teach agents to take control of their business.
- Succeed: An 8 week mentoring and training program for new agents.
- RE/MAX 100 Days to Greatness: A Buffini & Co. lead generation training program
- RE/MAX Coaching Hall of Fame: Live interactive programs over the RSN network by world class real estate coaches who cover specific topics.
Agent-Controlled International Referral Program
The RE/MAX Referral Program has proven to be more successful than any other referral system in North America. Full-time, quality Associates sending leads to other full-time, quality Associates provide better service for customers and extra income for themselves. The RE/MAX Web Roster on remax.net makes it easy to find and make referrals to RE/MAX agents from around the world.
Learn more about RE/MAX and technology: